One beachgoer is going viral after posting her experience with an angry mother, who ordered her to leave the beach because her bikini was “inappropriate.”
Savannah Sims was minding her own business on a beach in Hawaii, when a family joined her nearby. Sims said when the mother noticed her bikini, she immediately took offense.
“So I just had the worst experience in Hawaii on the big island. I lay down at a spot that’s right off the road and this family gets out of their car and sits down kind of close to me,” Sims recounts in the TikTok video, which has already got 950,000 views.
“And the mom starts saying to her boyfriend, ‘no I can’t have that’ and ‘that’s not OK with me’,” Sims adds.
Sims explained that the mother told her she didn’t want to see her “butt and lady parts.”
“To be clear, this is my bathing suit,” Sims added, while holding up the camera to show her bikini. “Pretty frigging normal right?”
Sims explained she asked the mother what the issue was and that the mother simply told she “was in her way.”
“So I got up and left and she said ‘mahalo’, and it ruined my day,” Sims said.
- Will Smith praised for making honest comment about his body in hilarious Instagram post
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- Man living in house he doesn’t own evades eviction for more than 20 years
- Billie Eilish fans defend singer after her Vogue cover sparks debate about her body
- 27 of the funniest and most irate reactions to the Line of Duty finale
In a follow up video, Sims mentioned the mother was a “hypocrite” for calling her out on her bikini when she was wearing a thong bikini.
“She is wearing a thong bikini. Which is totally fine, I wear those all the time,” Sims said. “But to call me out and take off your skirt and be rocking a G-string, you’re either a hypocrite or it wasn’t about what I was wearing.”
You can watch the full video here.