Will Smith/ Instagram
Will Smith has been praised by fans after he posted a candid picture of himself in his pants on Instagram and admitted “I’m in the worst shape of my life.”
The 52-year-old star of Men in Black and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air has been in the public spotlight for the majority of his life and we all know how much people can scrutinise celebrities for their looks.
However, Smith has flipped the notion that the rich and famous should have perfect bodies with a simple but hilarious picture of himself outdoors wearing nothing but his briefs, a tracksuit top and a pair of slippers.
Smith added: “I’m gonna real wit yall - I’m in the worst shape of my life.”
Even though Smith doesn’t look in bad shape at all it is still refreshing to see someone of his status be so open about being unable to stay fit, especially during the pandemic.
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- Man living in house he doesn’t own evades eviction for more than 20 years
- New ‘Prince Philip’ Royal Yacht is set to cost £200 million – and people aren’t impressed
- Delivery driver leaves weight loss note in McDonald’s order, sparking fierce TikTok debate
- Blogger mocked for calling off-licence an ‘offy’ – but Twitter’s got her back
Smith’s picture has already gone viral and many have thanked him for his hilarious and frank honesty.
One person wrote: “Thank you!!! Aren’t we all after this pandemic?”
Another added: “You’re Will Smith!! You can be in whatever shape you want.”
A third added: “You’re a real one for this.”
“That’s the funniest, realest (sic) thing I’ve ever seen. Way to change the façade of Instagram” said another.
Others including the likes of Lewis Hamilton and Ludacris just thought the whole thing was hilarious.
Fair play Mr Smith. We can only hope that we look anywhere near this good when we reach 52.
The Conversation (0)