As Yoda says "Do or do not". Hell is full of good intentions.
They don't just say something for the sake of saying it. They do it. And they live with the consequences of their actions.
2. Mentally strong people don't react
They know how to control their temper and their focus is not on winning an argument, but achieving a goal.
If someone start arguing with them, they will not react. They will figure out what they want to achieve from this discussion, what's the other person's point of view and how to get to their objective. Acknowledging that they are wrong is not a problem. The problem is not getting anything out of a discussion.
3. Mentally strong people look for opposite opinions
They constantly search for arguments against their current position and are open to change if necessary.
They know that understanding the opposite side is the best way to form an opinion.
4. Mentally strong people focus on "why"
Before they figure out what to do and how to do it, they ask themselves why they want to do it in the first place.
The "why" is frequently what moves them.
5. Mentally strong people enjoy the process
They keep the end always in mind, but they know that to get there they have to first enjoy the process.
6. Mentally strong people need to have some time on their own
They are not only comfortable with being alone, but they actually like it. And most of them use this time to think.
7. Mentally strong people stay a little longer
They endure just that little bit more that makes the difference between a successful endeavor and a failure.
8. Mentally strong people create opportunities
They don't wait things to happen. They go chase them.
9. Mentally strong people let it go
They understand and accept when it's time to move on. They just stop for a moment to realize what they learned from it and the great moments it provided.
10. Mentally strong people value the small wins
They find joy in the small wins and celebrate it. This is part of the fuel that helps them to achieve big things.