Do you need some motivation to be harder, better, faster, stronger?
Well the good people of Reddit are here to help. Whether it's to pump you up before a talk or an important meeting or you're feeling the burn on your run, these are the songs Redditors swear by when they need to level up.
There's a fair amount of cheese, so be warned, but have you ever met anyone who doesn't jump out of their seat when 'The Final Countdown' comes on?
1. Stan Bush - The Touch
2. DMX - X Gon Give it to Ya
3. Europe - The Final Countdown
4. Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
5. Bonnie Taylor - Holding Out for a Hero
6. Eminem - Lose Yourself
7. Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
8. Run the Jewels - Close Your Eyes and Count to F--k