A house listing has gone viral after people fell in love… but not for the reason you’re thinking.
The three-bedroom house based in Los Angeles, California is valued at £1.27 million for the 1928 "revived Spanish home" has been completely renovated.
Other features include: open-space living areas, a garden with a lawn and patio area, and smaller building, separate with its own address which could be used as an office, guest house or rental property.
Though this isn’t what people were talking about.
The main attraction of the property was Migo the dog who modelled the home in the listing on Zillow.
- Dad furious after teacher ‘cut his daughter’s hair without permission’
- Bar’s ‘disrespectful’ description of woman on her receipt goes viral
- Woman invites every guy she’s matched with on Hinge to the same date
- Here’s how celebrities and the public reacted to Derek Chauvin’s guilty verdict in George Floyd murder
- Prince William’s chat with Harry during Prince Philip’s funeral has apparently been revealed by lipreaders
Photographs show the cute corgi smiling with his head poking through the front door, another standing on the wooden floors in the living room and a third sitting on a counter, showing off the kitchen.
They posted the ad on their page with the caption: ‘Don’t do this with your listings I can’t resist!!!’ and the post now has nearly 7,000 likes and more than 3,000 comments gushing over the photogenic corgi.
One person commented: “Does the Corgi come with the house because I want that Corgi😊”
Another person wrote: “Does the doggo stay? Yes? No need to see anymore... SOLD!!”
“Screw the house, how much for the dog?” A third person said.
A fourth person replied: “How much is that doggy in the window?”
Bad news though - sadly Migo does not come with the property but the description says that he will “be there to welcome you!”
So the lucky new homeowner will get the chance to meet him, now that’s an incentive to buy it!