In the video, Jay states: “Thinking of the time I matched with Ben Affleck on Raya and thought it was fake so I unmatched him and he sent me a video on Instagram.”
The clip then cuts to a selfie video of Affleck who says: “Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It’s me.”
Although, if true, this is odd behaviour from the Batman actor, Jay does appear to regret the decision as she has titled the video ‘Sorry Ben.’
- Bill Gates announces he’s getting divorced - here’s how the internet reacted
- Billie Eilish fans defend singer after her Vogue cover sparks debate about her body
- TikToker told to leave partner after he was caught rolling his eyes during Live Photo
- Woman wearing bikini at a Hawaii beach told to leave beach by angry mother
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
The viral clip has now been viewed more than one million times on TikTok alone. One user commented: “The way he said ‘it’s me’ my soul would have left my body.” Jay responded by saying: “Confirmed my soul did leave my body.”
It’s unknown when Affleck sent this video. The 48-year-old has recently split with Knives Out actor Ana de Armas who he had dated after seeing Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus. Both relationships took place after he had divorced his ex-wife Jennifer Garner.
Raya has long been seen as the celebrity version of Tinder with the likes of Channing Tatum and Demi Lovato also said to have profiles on the app.