In the video, the flute-playing singer broke down in tears, revealing to fans she was in a low mood and feeling “like a burden to everyone.”
“You know that part of sadness where you feel like a burden on everyone and annoying and nobody cares about you? Can we get rid of that part?” the Juice singer expressed.
“It’s like yo, I’m already sad. You gotta add insult to injury that I have no one to talk to about it. It’s crazy. Like why do we feel this way? Why do we feel this way when we get sad?”
In addition, Lizzo added that she didn’t want to feel like she has “someone to talk to” and that she’s “not alone.”
- Everyone’s talking about Kim Kardashian’s toes again
- Homeowner goes viral on TikTok after finding ‘secret passageway’ in 148-year-old house
- Woman ‘shaves’ legs with sandpaper in viral TikTok and it’s blowing people’s minds
- Father sparks debate over reaction to having a girl in viral gender reveal TikTok video
- All the things which did better than Laurence Fox’s London mayoral campaign
“That’s how I want to feel but I don’t feel like that. This is embarrassing,” Lizzo said.
After receiving immense support from fans, Lizzo uploaded an additional video, explaining she was feeling ‘much better’ after a ‘dark’ night reflecting on her life.
‘Thanks guys. I’m feeling better. I had a really rough night and a very emotional morning just thinking about relationships and life and you know how it is, it gets dark.
‘I’m definitely glad I reached out in any way that I could and TikTok was one of those ways,” Lizzo added.
“To feel received and seen and heard really really helped me. ‘I’m not crying any more. I’m gonna drink some tea and take a bath and post some food videos and put a little bit of love and positivity in the world.”
You can watch the full video here.