Ukip's newly installed leader Richard Braine has been an active participant on Twitter since 2010, and it goes without saying that there are lots of questionable tweets out there that have accumulated over this time.
Braine has been particularly vocal on Twitter in expressing his views on feminism, climate change, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, racism, Tommy Robinson, and Islam, reports the New European.
Here are some of his most offensive tweets.
1. Braine has tweeted that 'anti-white racism' is the most prevalent type of racism in the UK today.
2. That the UK is one of the most 'racist' countries, but that's because of 'anti-British racism', i.e multiculturilism.
3. Braine worried about 'ethnic and cultural replacement' in a conversation with pressure group Migration Watch.
4. Braine has praised the 'moral courage' of Tommy Robinson, who was Ukip's previous leader Gerard Batten's chief advisor.
5. He called Theresa May's withdrawal agreement 'national slavery'.
6. He called Greta Thunberg a 'puppet' for 'powerful vested interests driving a vast tax scam'
7. He said that 'Killary' and Obama should be in jail
This isn' the first time that Braine has hit the headlines in recent months. Earlier this week, he was mocked on Twitter after he was elected as the new leader of Ukip, with social media users making a very obvious joke about his name.
Even George Osborne got in on the action.