The investigators executed a search warrant at the Upper East Side flat in regards to Giuliani’s alleged dealings with Ukraine, as reported by the New York Times.
Although Giuliani will undoubtedly make headlines when the FBI reveal the findings of the investigation it was actually his neighbour that got everyone talking thanks to an impromptu press conference that went viral.
72-year-old socialite Michele Herbert spoke to the press outside of the Manhattan complex and people couldn’t get enough of her candid account of the very serious goings-on with her neighbour.
Herbert, who was married to Larry Herbert, the man who invented the Pantone colour-matching system, told reporters that she was initially quite confused before adding: “The funniest thing is, my ex-husband called me and said, “Have you seen what’s going on? And he said, ‘No, look out your window.”
- Boris Johnson’s furious rant during PMQs has become a hilarious meme
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- 13 of the best reactions to Boris Johnson and Carrie Symond’s ‘John Lewis nightmare’
- Restaurant worker goes viral after accidentally turning away Adam Sandler
- Retired sniffer dog’s reaction to word ‘cocaine’ goes viral
Three videos of her interview shared by The Recount have already been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and people cannot get enough of her classic New Yorker characteristics that is bound to be parodied on Saturday Night Live.
To give you an indication of just how iconic Herbert can be at a 2015 Alzheimer’s research gala she told the crowd “I put my husband’s money where my mouth is.”
Truly a star in the making.