The BBC has announced it will not renew Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear contract after he attacked his producer.
Here are the most damning findings from Ken MacQuarrie's report into the incident:
- The physical attack on producer Oisin Tymon lasted "around 30 seconds" and was only halted when a witness intervened
- The verbal abuse "contained the strongest expletives" and continued after the physical attack
- While the incident occurred at the patio area of the Simonstone Hall Hotel in Yorkshire, the shouting was so loud it could be heard in the dining room and in a hotel bedroom
- Clarkson used "derogatory and abusive language" for a "sustained period of time"
- Tymon was "shocked and distressed" and believed he had lost his job after the incident
- His lip was bleeding and he drove to A&E afterwards to be examined
- He did not retaliate after being attacked by Clarkson