England won against Sweden 2-0 in the World Cup quarter finals and have managed to make their way to the semifinals.
It will be the first time in 28 years that England have made it to the penultimate round of the tournament, and people are predictably assuming that football is indeed coming home.
But we all know there's one thing more important than watching the Three Lions lift the trophy. Memes.
Luckily, the Sweden game was full of them. Here are the best of the best.
1. Harry Maguire strolling away after that first goal may have just become the meme of 2018.
2. And the 'chicken of destiny' made an appearance. You know, after the psychic pig.
3. And, um, this photo of England's Harry Maguire is also going viral...
4. This photo of an old man in hospital helped by nurses to watch the game warms the cold coddles of people's hearts.
5. This Gareth Southgate/Ikea meme is also making the rounds online (for obvious reason).
6. There's also this person who predicted the first goal mere minutes before it happened.
7. Ross Kemp calling England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford a 'beauty' is also destined for memehood.
8. 'Not all heroes wear capes.'
9. In other news, England's Raheem Sterling's performance has also turned into a meme...though he's probably not going to be happy about the type of meme.
10. There's also this Swedish player's wave (probably to his fellow teammate, but supporters at home want to feel like they're a part of the game too) .
More: World Cup 2018: 12 of the greatest memes from England vs Colombia
More: World Cup 2018: The 10 most viral tweets of the tournament so far