They say you’re only as old as you feel, and one 75-year-old German man is putting that to the test.
Alojz Abram, aka “Gramps,” has gone viral after sporting his grandson’s colorful streetwear in a collection of photos on Instagram. E
xchanging the orthopedics and customary cable-knit cardigans for stylish sneakers and emblazoned basketball jerseys, Abram is definitely not your regular grandpa.
Nope, he’s a cool grandpa.
- Teenager accidentally moved into a retirement community because rent was cheaper
- Man who bragged that he couldn’t be arrested for racism is arrested for racism
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- Emily Maitlis delivers stunning takedown of Boris Johnson’s flat refurbishment scandal
- Primary school headteacher in Birmingham bans ‘damaging sexist’ phrases like ‘boys and girls’
In one photo, Abram can be seen donning a black beanie, camouflage pants and a fresh pair of Nikes while posing next to a boombox. In another, Abram is seen rocking denim overalls over a cable-knit sweater, along with a white beanie and a red scarf tied around his neck. Abram’s rise to fame started in 2016, when his grandson asked him if he wanted to model his clothes.
Abram agreed and has since got 1 million followers on Instagram. With that being said, we decided to pick a few of his favorite looks.