Amanda Bordois claims her burger came with the unwanted condiment, but the manager of the New Jersey branch completely denies the allegations and said they had investigated the matter internally and resolved it.
Bordois claimed that she noticed the excrement at home. After eating fries out of the bag, she claimed, her daughter reached into the bag to pull out a burger and “noticed a brown substance all over the wrapper of the burger and on (her) right hand,” as per the lawsuit. It added that she initially thought it was grease before noticing a “horrible stench”. Yum.
Bordois said she called the restaurant but nobody answered the phone. So she called the police to come to the scene and said she was “nauseous, disgusted and sick that she and her child just consumed french fries touching the burger wrapper,” the report said.
The lucky policeman who showed up, officer Kevin Gandy, reportedly said he too saw the faecal matter on the wrapper.
- Gen Z now has a word for millennials who try too hard: cheugy
- Ben Affleck sent a video to a woman after she unmatched him on dating app assuming his profile was a catfish
- Woman wearing bikini at a Hawaii beach told to leave beach by angry mother
- 15 of the most bizarre things that Trump has already posted on his new glorified blog
- Laurence Fox criticised the NHS and it went as well as you’d expect
Responding to the claims, John Durant of JDKD Enterprises of Sewell, the owner and operator of the McDonald’s denied everything and said: “Serving safe, high quality food is always our top priority and we take this claim seriously.”
“We have taken the appropriate steps to investigate this matter and have been unable to substantiate the claim.”
Safe to say Bordois is not loving it.