But what happens if it doesn't go as planned?
For one couple, who posted their video to Twitter, that was the case.
Fred Schultz, who goes by @fred035schultz on the platform, uploaded a video clip captioned, “Getting the perfect engagement photo isn’t easy...wait for it [emojis]. “
Schultz was trying to get the ideal engagement photo on the beach with his now fiancé.
- Pregnant OnlyFans star is planning to live-stream birth to subscribers for £10,000
- Creepy guy filmed hitting on uncomfortable teenage girl during live stream
- TikTok user proposes by hiding engagement ring in KFC meal – and the internet loves it
- Australian woman ‘wakes up with Irish accent’ days after tonsil op
- TikTok influencer finds out boyfriend is cheating thanks to live photo blunder
Once they found the desired spot, Schultz begins to starts to get down on one knee, which is sweet.
As he’s doing that, the photographer ended up toppling over.
Ouch, the sand can hurt sometimes.
The photographer ends up trying to get her bearings to resume the photoshoot but was having a little difficulty.
In no time, she’s back up on her feet.
Until she ends up falling over again.
Damn the uneven sand!
Eventually, the photographer ends up capturing the moment but from a comfortable sitting position.
Naturally, Twitter onlookers had a lot to say, commenting on how funny and adorable the moment was.
Another commenter wanted to know who was filming this all going down.
Others commented that the woman who took the photo was a real friend who managed to be right there helping out regardless.
Check out the full clip below.