Grace Warrior Irwin Powell was born on 25 March, on what was described as “the perfect day” for Irwin and husband Chandler.
“Our graceful warrior is the most beautiful light. Grace is named after my great-grandmother, and relatives in Chandler’s family dating back to the 1700s.
“Her middle names, Warrior Irwin, are a tribute to my dad and his legacy as the most incredible Wildlife Warrior. Her last name is Powell and she already has such a kind soul just like her dad.
“There are no words to describe the infinite amount of love in our hearts for our sweet baby girl,” a statement posted by Irwin last month reads.
- Keir Starmer has perfect response after a confrontation with pub landlord spreading misinformation
- Video of shelter dog reacting to being adopted is 12 seconds of pure joy
- 38 of the funniest memes about the widely criticised European Super League
- A complete timeline of Lizzo’s drunken DM drama with Chris Evans
- The biggest coffee buying mistake that most people are making
The couple have since shared weekly photos of Grace online, and on Friday posted the first video of the newborn to social media.
“Happy 3 weeks, Grace Warrior. Your dad and I love you beyond description. Thank you for being the most beautiful light in our lives,” Irwin said.
Irwin’s followers were quick to comment on the ‘beautiful’ baby and share their support:
In conclusion, the Irwins must be protected at all costs.