The star of the DC Comics films revealed in the recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel that in the early days of the Covid-19 lockdown she had an accident where she severed her fingertip following some daytime drinking.
If that already didn’t sound distressing enough, Gadot’s husband, Yaron Varsano, was so repulsed by the severed piece of his wife’s finger that he simply threw it out with the rest of the trash.
Speaking to Kimmel on the Friday edition of his show, Gadot, who is currently pregnant with her third child said: “It [the fingertip] went on to the chopping board and he held it and then he got so disgusted that he threw it into the garbage.”
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- Chilling footage of ex-army ranger bragging about having great sex after killing someone resurfaces
- Neighbour’s response to angry parking note is pure class
- A 90lb teenager slammed face-first into concrete by cop for filming arrest in Florida
- SNL confirming Elon Musk as a host draws a mixed response
Kimmel, who revealed that the same thing had happened to him while cutting some Parmesan cheese, was shocked by what Gadot’s husband had done and joked that she shouldn’t have any more kids with him.
Gadot added that “It was a mess. We were a mess,” and that she stopped drinking and cooking after that.
Kimmel asked if they went to the hospital and if there was anything left for them to sew back on but whatever remained had been lost forever to the trash.
Both stars also said that they had both lost feeling in the finger that they had severed so be careful next time you are cutting something for your dinner.
Fascinating story but we somehow can’t see this making it into the next Wonder Woman movie.
You can watch Gadot’s entire appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live in the video below.