"Twitter employees signed up to be "good Nazis" and collaborate in enforcing a party line," D'Souza tweeted on Friday. "This was never about "hate speech," but about shutting down the political opposition."
"Now it's Nuremberg time and letting them go is a lenient way of dealing with these thugs #TwitterLayoffs."
\u201cTwitter employees signed up to be \u201cgood Nazis\u201d and collaborate in enforcing a party line. This was never about \u201chate speech,\u201d but about shutting down the political opposition. Now it\u2019s Nuremberg time & letting them go is a lenient way of dealing with these thugs #TwitterLayoffs\u201d
D'Souza has never shied away from sharing outrageous opinions on Twitter. In the past, he has mocked survivors of the Stoneman Douglass High School shooting, downplayed the January 6th mob, and more.
The conspiracy theorist also tweeted that "it would be unfair" for Musk to lay off 75 percent of staff- advocating for him to lay off 100%.
\u201cI believe in equity and social justice. Consequently I think it would be unfair for @elonmusk to fire only 75% of Twitter\u2019s workforce. That privileges the other 25%. To treat workers equitably and make a strong statement in favor of social justice, Musk should fire everyone!\u201d