Reagan Yorke, a 20-year-old TikTok star who recently moved to the UK to live in a mansion with other influencers, has made people despair by getting everything wrong with her coffee order and declaring:
“Today I went with Caffe Nero.” If you are wondering why this is an issue, the problem was she pronounced it as “Naroo”.
One person commented: “The way that you pronounced ‘Nero’ actually made me sick.”
Another said: “NOT CAFÉ NAROO LMAOOOO”.
- 13 of the best reactions to Boris Johnson and Carrie Symond’s ‘John Lewis nightmare’
- Mum lets daughter’s ex continue to live with them – and it’s sparked a major online debate
- Viral video shows police officer ‘racially profiling’ Black man at diner
- Justin Bieber shows off new dreadlocks – and is accused of cultural appropriation
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
In another video, Yorke - who is part of the influencer clan ‘the wave house’ - said she preferred Costa to Starbucks, but alas, she pronounced the former shop as “coaster”. She also claimed there was only one branch of Starbucks in the UK and was roasted more than any arabica coffee bean, in response.
And if that wasn’t enough to upset Brits, Yorke repeatedly claims in videos that she has moved from Los Angeles to London, despite clearly living in Windsor.
She has also argued that Costa is the UK version of Starbucks, despite Starbucks being the UK version of Starbucks.
Here’s what other people had to say on the matter:
Somehow we doubt these coffee chains will be gifting her freebies anytime soon but you never know.