If you had the opportunity to create a TV series, using one iconic photo as a reference, which photo would you choose?
That’s precisely what one journalist decided to do, sending the internet into a frenzy.
“What’s a photograph that you would like to see made into an entire prestige tv series,” Syme asked users.
Within seconds, the staff writer for The New Yorker received an array of interesting photos, which our staff could easily see being re-imaged on the little screen.
- Boris Johnson earns £157,372 a year – but apparently can’t afford to pay for his own nanny
- 6 reasons why Princess Charlotte is the sassiest Royal as she celebrates 6th birthday
- Matt Hancock’s viral Guinness pint was actually photoshopped
- New ‘Prince Philip’ Royal Yacht is set to cost £200 million – and people aren’t impressed
- TikToker describes life in Whittier – the town where everyone lives in the same building
With that being said, we decided to choose a few of our favorites. Here’s hoping Hollywood pays attention.