It comes after Tony Blair emerged for one of his many political pundit comeback tours sporting a new ‘do last week and shocked viewers who couldn’t listen to a word he was saying about Scottish independence.
Memes flooded in:
- Ben Affleck sent a video to a woman after she unmatched him on dating app assuming his profile was a catfish
- Woman wearing bikini at a Hawaii beach told to leave beach by angry mother
- Man who claims he is Charles and Camilla’s son shares new photographic ‘evidence’
- Ted Cruz mocked after praising Jason Bourne as the pinnacle of the CIA
- Billie Eilish fans defend singer after her Vogue cover sparks debate about her body
And Khan was not the only person to liken Blair to a Lord of the Rings character:
In the interview, Khan also revealed he does not have WhatsApp and said that in a celebrity boxing match, his chosen opponent would be Boris Johnson because he is of a similar age.
For his part, for better or worse, Blair told The Evening Standard he is going for a chop “imminently” and said his hair had not got so long since he was in a rock band at university.
Khan will be pleased.