He made the announcement after Rogan called him an “oddity” who is different from the average “chimp.”
Rogan asked the billionaire, “When I see you doing all these things, I’m like ‘How does this motherf***er have all this time, and all this energy, and all these ideas, and then people just let him do these things?’”
- ‘The Circle’ apartment is a catfish - here’s where it’s actually filmed
- The 18 best memes and reactions as M&S declares legal war on Aldi over Colin the Caterpillar
- Reddit just realized that Jerry Seinfeld’s TV apartment defies the laws of science
- 20 jokes only very intelligent people will understand
- Ex-McDonald’s employee reveals Sundays are the worst day of the week to order
“Because I’m an alien.” Musk responded.
Rogan loved this answer, who had previously had thoughts about the South African entrepreneur, who recently opened his new tunnel under Las Vegas.
“That’s what I’ve speculated. I’m on record, saying this in the past.
“I was like, ‘If there was one, maybe an intelligent being that we created, like some AI [artificial intelligence] creature, that’s superior to people, maybe it would just hang around with us for a while like you’ve been doing, then fix a bunch of s***’.”
Musk then spoke about that his intelligence is “not bad for a human” but did not “hold a candle to AI.”
While being a few years old, people are still referencing this exchange to this day.
A month ago, someone commented underneath the clip “’I’m an alien.’ A comment we should all take very serious.”
This assertion gathered over 1,300 likes and a lot of agreement, with one person replying “Ye, I’m also very worried about this.”