A Today Show host raised eyebrows when he outright laughed upon finding out about a story Meghan Markle had shared involving a fire in Archie's bedroom.

On her new podcast, Archetypes, she revealed that while on a royal engagement in South Africa, a heater in the baby's room had caught fire - and had the nanny not have delayed his nap, he would have been in there.

"So, just to get this right, the baby is, what, not even there?", Karl Stefanovic laughed.

The host rolled his eyes as he failed to understand.

Click here to sign up for our newsletters.

Up next News

Viral

News

Politics

Sport

Showbiz